We are always looking for new, passionate authors to contribute to our content creation process. We love collaborating with people who are interested in tech, gadgets and latest innovations.
You can write about any topics that our readers care about. Take a look through our website and once the idea strikes you, pitch it to us.
If you are not sure what to write about, please reach out – we have a content calendar we need help with that we could share with you.
Sounds good? Get in touch!
Here is a list of requirements and guidelines we want you to follow.
What we’re looking for
Here are some things we look for in the content we publish:
- High-quality writing with original concepts.
- Original content, not published anywhere else.
- Content that reflects the writing style and tone of 10Beasts.
- Content should be minimum 1500 words
- Tone should be casual but knowledgeable
- Well-considered explorations of current trends and cutting-edge topics in the fashion and blogging industries.
- Written in US English.
Additionally, the content must be owned by 10Beasts (which means you won’t be able to republish it anywhere else) and our team retains the right to edit it however we see fit. This includes removing and/or including internal and external links.
You are welcome to include an author bio with the submission.
How to submit
If you need some inspiration from our content calendar, email us with the Subject line: “Guest posting on 10Beasts” and we can get the conversation going.
If you don’t need any inspiration and already have a great idea you have scribbled out, email us your article in a Google document. Make sure that the document has proper sharing permissions, so our editor can access and provide feedback.